The Sexy Librarian’s Dirty 30 Vol.2
Call for Submissions
Title: The Sexy Librarian’s Dirty 30, Vol. 2
Editor: Rose Caraway
Publisher: Stupid Fish Productions
Submission Deadline: February 28th, 2017
Payment: $50.00 ($US) and 1 copy of the book (90 days after publication)
Contract: Non-Exclusive Rights
*Please note that Publisher, (Stupid Fish Productions) has the final right of refusal on all submissions. No simultaneous submissions. Please do not submit a story that is being considered elsewhere.
Stupid Fish Productions is seeking to create another “Library” of stories that represent the best in highly-erotic storytelling/scene. The Elements Of Focus should be; Plot. Character. Tone. Setting. Conflict.
From the literary to the contemporary, writers are expected to intelligently maintain and balance the Main Focus of Erotica: eroticism. Be creative. Make sure that your characters, narrative, and dialog are energetic, distinct, and push the story forward. Rose Caraway is seeking compelling tales that are designed to entertain! A good story is a good story is a good story.
While the targeted audience is hetero, the editor is interested in stories featuring f/f, m/m, etc., involvements. No matter the gender, believable engagement must occur between characters. As always, all kinks & fetishes are welcome and encouraged. This book’s aim is to be a library of sharp, skillfully-written, profound erotica that features stories from all of the following sub-genres: HORROR, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE, PULP FICTION, ROMANCE, SCIENCE FICTION, FANTASY, WESTERN, PARANORMAL, TALL TALE, MYTHICAL, COMEDY, TRAGEDY, ACTION-ADVENTURE, FOLKLORE, and HISTORICAL.
*Writers are highly encouraged to seek Beta Readers before submitting.
Check out The Slush Pile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theslushpile/
The Editor will not accept Stories featuring: Pedophilia or Scat.
How to Submit: ONE SUBMISSION PER AUTHOR
To: Rose Caraway
Subject: Dirty 30 Submission
Please submit your FINAL work as follows:
- Your full contact information (legal name, *pseudonym, email address and current physical mailing address) *If you are using a pseudonym, indicate clearly which name you want to be credited as.
- Payment Preference:
For PayPal, provide appropriate PAYPAL email address.
For Check, indicate “who” to make check out to.
- Provide Official Website, or Blog link, or Email that you want readers to be directed to. (Only one please.)
- Provide a fun/interesting bio of 75 words or less, written in the third person.
*DO NOT LIST PREVIOUS PUBLICATIONS
FINAL SUBMISSION FORMAT:
- Word document with your name in the heading of each page and all pages numbered. (.doc or RTF)
- Use double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point, black font, *US punctuation/spelling
- Up to 3,000 (strict) word count.
- Indent the first line of each paragraph 1 inch
- Do not add extra lines between paragraphs
- Only submit the final version of your story. *Did you find Beta Readers? *Did you read your story out loud?
- DO NOT ATTACH YOUR STORY TO THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL
*Confirmation emails will be sent out approximately within 72 hours
after receiving your submission.
*Authors will be notified of official inclusion/exclusion of their manuscript from the publisher within approximately 30 days AFTER official SUBMISSION DEADLINE, via email.