Call For Submissions
Title: The Sexy Librarian’s Dirty 30, Vol. 3
Editor: Rose Caraway
Publisher: Stupid Fish Productions
Submission Deadline: April 15th, 2018
Payment: $50.00 (US) and 1 copy of the book (90 days after publication)
Contract: Non-Exclusive Rights
*Please note that Publisher, (Stupid Fish Productions) has the final right of refusal on all submissions. No simultaneous submissions. Please do not submit a story that is being considered elsewhere.
Stupid Fish Productions is seeking to create another “Library” of short stories that represent the best in highly-erotic storytelling. The Elements Of Focus should be; Character. Plot. Tone. Setting. Conflict.
Writers are expected to intelligently maintain and balance the Main Focus of Erotica: eroticism. Make sure that your characters, narrative, and dialog are energetic, distinct, and push the story forward. Character’s physical actions should not consume the story, they should support it. Extract character’s motives and drives. Make them thoughtful and reactive. Rose Caraway is seeking provocative tales that are designed to entertain! A good story is a good story is a good story.
While our audience is largely hetero, we have readership of all orientations and perspectives and the editor is interested in stories featuring any type of fantasy and involvement. Believable engagement must occur between characters. As always, all kinks & fetishes are welcome and encouraged.
The Sexy Librarian’s Dirty 30, Vol. 3 aims to be a library of sharp, skillfully-written, profound erotica that features stories from all of the following sub-genres: HORROR, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE, DRAMA, PULP FICTION, ROMANCE, SCIENCE FICTION, FANTASY, WESTERN, PARANORMAL, TALL-TALE, FAIRY TALE, MYTHICAL, COMEDY, TRAGEDY, ACTION-ADVENTURE, FOLKLORE, and HISTORICAL.
The Editor will not accept Stories featuring: Pedophilia or Scat.
How to Submit:
ONE SUBMISSION PER AUTHOR
To: Rose Caraway
Subject: Dirty 30 Submission
Please submit your FINAL work as follows:
- Your full contact information (legal name, *pseudonym, email address and current physical mailing address) *If you are using a pseudonym, indicate clearly which name you want to be credited as.
- Payment Preference:
For PayPal, provide appropriate PAYPAL email address.
For Check, indicate “who” to make check out to.
- Provide Official Website, Blog link, social media handles (Facebook/Twitter) that you want readers to be directed to.
- Provide a fun/interesting bio of 75 words or less, written in the third person.
- *DO NOT LIST PREVIOUS PUBLICATIONS
LYNN TOWNSEND is a geek, a dreamer, and an inveterate punster. When not reading, writing, or editing, she can usually be found drinking coffee or killing video game villains. Lynn’s interests include filk music, romance novels, and movies with more FX than plot. (paidbytheweird.blogspot.com)
FINAL SUBMISSION FORMAT:
- Word document with author name, story title, and page number in the heading of all pages. (.doc or RTF)
- Use double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point, black font, *US punctuation/spelling
- Up to 3000 (strict) word count, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Indent the first line of each paragraph
- Do not add extra lines between paragraphs
- Only submit the final version of your story. *Did you find Beta Readers? *Did you read your story out loud?
*Confirmation emails will be sent out approximately within 72 hours after receiving submission.
*Authors will be notified of official inclusion/exclusion of their manuscript from the publisher within approximately 30 days AFTER official SUBMISSION DEADLINE, via email.